Business Continuity: We are here for you!
P+M: Business operations continue! Secure remote access to all relevant processes
To ensure business continuity in times of the coronavirus pandemic, P+M has established a comprehensive package of measures to maintain all processes and to protect the employees' health.
The measures taken ensure that your research projects can continuously be carried out in a reliable way and with the usual high quality - even in the event of an governmental closure of the company building.
Main measures of our package are:
- Switching almost all employees to home-based offices
- All contact persons are available for you as usual by phone and e-mail
- Enabling all processes from remote workstations
- Carrying out virtual briefings and presentation of results
- Switching qualitative IDIs and focus groups to virtual platforms
- Switching F2F studies to digital survey methods
We have many years of experience with virtual platforms and qualitative digital research solutions, thus we are technically equipped for the new challenges. This enables us to adapt study designs of your current, upcoming and future research projects to the current situation so that you do not have to do without the important insights you require.
Let us discover the various possibilities of conducting market research projects, even in this extraordinary situation.
We take responsibility
All decisions and measures taken aim at these major objectives:
- We want to reduce the risk of infection at the workplace and protect our employees' health.
- We all take responsibility and contribute to slowing down the spread of the virus in the population.
- We will secure our business activities the best possible and long-lasting way - as an employer and partner for our customers.
Thanks to our certification according to the DIN ISO EN 9001 and DIN 20252 standards, we have a secure crisis management system in place.
Take care of yourself and your family and stay healthy!
Your Produkt + Markt Team
It doesn’t always have to be face-to-face
5 methods to obtain qualitative user insights without travelling