RESEARCH MANAGER (M/F/D)
Animal Health & Nutrition Research
We are one of the leading providers of qualitative and quantitative market research in Animal Health & Nutrition Research worldwide. Among our clients are the world’s largest manufacturers of veterinary pharmaceutics and pet food.
To strengthen our Animal Health & Nutrition Research Department in Wallenhorst, we are looking for a market researcher to join us in the position of Research Manager.
Depending on your current level of professional experience, your future role could include the following:
- You will design challenging market research projects and coordinate their implementation.
- In qualitative studies, you will facilitate group discussions and individual explorations.
- You will assist strategic client consulting by providing great methodological expertise, compelling reports, and inspiring presentations of results.
To get off on a good start, you should display some of the following qualities:
- A university degree and substantial knowledge of market research and marketing.
- Professional experience in working for market research institutes as well as knowledge of the animal nutrition and veterinary medication industry would be desirable.
- You appreciate client contact and possess the respectively required communicative competencies and social skills.
- You display a healthy level of research curiosity, and you love being creative.
- You confidently advise clients and market research providers, if necessary also in fluent English.
If you are looking for a challenge and a new career prospect in a dynamic and successful company, we look forward to receiving your full application. Please include your salary expectation. Gabriele Klumpe (+49 5407 885191) will be happy to answer any questions regarding this job advert.
To apply please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org