SENIOR RESEARCH CONSULTANT (M/W)
Global Agribusiness Research
We are one of Europe’s leading providers of qualitative and quantitative market research in the agribusiness sector. Among our clients are the world’s largest companies from the agricultural business sectors engineering, seeds, crop protection, veterinary pharmaceutics, and pet food. Many of our studies are conducted on an international level and include important sales markets in Europe, Asia, North America, and South America.
In order to expand our Global Agribusiness Research Team in Wallenhorst, we are looking for a market researcher to join us as Senior Research Consultant.
Depending on your current level of professional experience, your future role may include the following:
- You will design challenging market research projects and coordinate their international implementation.
- You will be responsible for studies utilising a broad range of established research tools and survey methods.
- You will assist strategic client consulting by providing great methodological expertise, compelling reports, and inspiring presentations of results.
- You will develop output-driven recommendations for action and assist the companies in implementing them.
- You will manage your own key accounts and actively establish relations to new clients.
- Depending on your current level of experience, you will be in charge of a team of several project managers.
- You will directly report to the divisional management.
Successful candidates will display some of the following qualities:
- A university degree and profound knowledge of market research and marketing.
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in market research or marketing.
- Sound experience in all current methods of qualitative and quantitative market research.
- An eager interest in issues concerning agriculture.
- You appreciate client contact and possess the necessary excellent communication and social skills.
- You are highly inquisitive and love being creative.
- You confidently advise clients and market research providers, if necessary also in fluent English.
If you are looking for a challenge and a new career prospect in a dynamic and successful company, we look forward to receiving your full application. Please include your salary expectation. Gabriele Klumpe (+49 5407 885191) will be happy to answer any questions regarding this job advert.
To apply please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org