SENIOR RESEARCH MANAGER/CONSULTANT (M/W)
Healthcare Research Rx
In Healthcare research, we are one of Germany’s leading providers of qualitative and quantitative methods. Among our clients are the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
To strengthen our Healthcare Research Rx team, we are looking for an experienced qualitative or quantitative market researcher for our office in Hamburg or Wallenhorst, available to start as soon as possible.
Your future duties will include all arising project management tasks, including the following:
- Independent design, planning, and development of quantitative and qualitative market research projects.
- Coordination of significantly complex and challenging ad-hoc studies as well as tracking studies on a national and international level.
- Facilitation of individual interviews, group discussions, and customer workshops.
- Presenting inspiring study results to customers.
- Preparation of decision-oriented guidance.
- Comprehensive client consulting, from the first briefing paper to the eventual consultation on implementation.
- Assistance in retaining existing clients and acquisition of new customers.
To get off on a good start, you should display some of the following qualities:
- A university degree.
- Several years of professional experience in quantitative or qualitative pharmaceutical market research.
- Excellent communicative competence as well as excellent social skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a confident consulting behaviour.
- Profound knowledge of the industry (particularly Rx).
- Excellent command of the English language.
Are you looking for a challenge as well as new prospects in a dynamic company? Do you like taking charge in order to contribute to the bigger picture? Would you like to be part of a great team that values your personal strengths? If you aren’t afraid to be inspired and to advance on a personal level, we look forward to receiving your full application. Please include your salary expectation. Gabriele Klumpe (+49 5407 885191) will be happy to answer any questions regarding this job advert.
To apply please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org