RESEARCH MANAGER (M/F/D)
Global Agribusiness Research
We are one of Europe’s leading providers of qualitative and quantitative market research in the agribusiness sector. Among our clients are the world’s largest companies from the agricultural business sectors engineering, seeds, crop protection, veterinary pharmaceutics, and pet food. Many of our studies are conducted on an international level and include important sales markets in Europe, Asia, North America, and South America.
In order to expand our Global Agribusiness Research team, we are looking for a market researcher to join us as Research Manager.
Depending on your current level of professional experience, your future role may include the following:
- You will design challenging market research projects and coordinate their implementation.
- In qualitative studies, you will facilitate group discussions and individual explorations.
- You will assist strategic client consulting by providing great methodological expertise, compelling reports, and inspiring presentations of results.
To get off on a good start, you should display some of the following qualities:
- A university degree and substantial knowledge of market research and marketing.
- Professional experience in working for market research institutes as well as knowledge in agribusiness would be desirable.
- You appreciate client contact and possess the necessary communication and social skills.
- You display a healthy level of research curiosity, and you love being creative.
- You confidently advise clients and market research providers, if necessary also in fluent English.
If you are looking for a challenge and a new career prospect in a dynamic and successful company, we look forward to receiving your full application. Please include your salary expectation. Gabriele Klumpe (+49 5407 885191) will be happy to answer any questions regarding this job advert.
To apply please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org